The University of Texas at Dallas Student Ambassadors are a diverse group of student leaders who advance the University by serving as the face of the student body. They assist with events hosted by the President and other leaders on campus and promote University pride. This past Fall semester, the 26 Ambassadors successfully completed over 680 volunteer hours for the University. They have devoted this large amount of time because they believe in what the University stands for.
With your kind donations, the Student Ambassador Program will be provided funds for the following programming:
- Oozeball: Student Ambassador organized and led annual campus-wide charitable mud volleyball tournament
- Notes & Floats: Ambassador organized event where students earn ice cream floats for writing thank you notes to donors
- Alumni Tours Program: Ambassador-guided personalized golf cart tours
- Uniforms: Updating ambassador presentation in formal and informal attire when meeting outside donors and guests.
- UTD Ring Week: Ambassador orchestrated events to market and promote the Official UTD Ring
- Senior Giving: Hosting events and programs that encourage senior participation
- Student Outreach: Efforts in Community Outreach to Middle and High School
- Miscellaneous: food, drinks and other supplies for events that help support university pride
Thank you for your consideration in donating to this wonderful student program.