The Black Faculty and Staff Alliance (BFSA) aims to advance a diverse and inclusive work environment with a particular focus on Black & African-American current and future employees, and students. Working through a dedicated network of professionals, the BFSA undertakes internal and external activities to attract, retain, empower, and inspire Black & African-American employees. These efforts are geared toward helping Black faculty and staff members achieve their fullest potential across the spectrum of professional development and employment opportunities at UT Dallas.
Funds will be used towards:
- Networking Events
- Public Service Initiatives
- Providing resources to the students at UT Dallas
- Professional Development Initiatives
- General Body Meetings and Events
- Scholarships for faculty, staff, and students